red blood beneath the flat anterior chamber hyphema symptoms is described. eye injury, increased iris vascular permeability or due to vascular rupture, blood accumulation in the anterior chamber, said traumatic hyphema.[Cause]
adolescents and young son Cervical cancer is caused by what the?
adolescents and young son cervical cancer control by the Gartner (Gartner duct) or vice in the tube from the kidney. The etiology is inconclusive so far, most authors believe that the incidence of cervical cancer and early marriage, early sexual life too frequent, smegma, more education, fertility, cervical erosion, cervical laceration, cervical ectropion, hormone disorders and viral infection . Young cervical cancer may occur following factors:
1. The role of estrogen in the embryonic period, such as mothers exposed to estrogen, and its offspring increased the incidence of cervical adenosis. Authors believe that the development of cervical adenosis with adenocarcinoma rarely, but the cervical adenosis and squamous metaplasia exist, subject to certain cancer-promoting factors such as irritability, abnormal structure of the squamous epithelial cells, 0% to 5% can be transformed as carcinoma in situ.
2. cervical ectropion cervix is anatomically normal vagina and cervix into two parts. The former covered by the squamous epithelium, without glands; the latter covered by a columnar epithelium, with glands, the Ministry of histologically divided into the vagina, the cervical transformation zone and three parts. Transitional zone between the vagina and cervix, between the cervical endometrial stromal and glandular components, the overlying squamous epithelium. newborn affected by maternal estrogen in the body impact, neck columnar epithelial hyperplasia, to the cervix, mouth growth. Disappearance of maternal hormones after birth, changing the acidity of the vagina, vaginal portion of squamous epithelium extending coverage along the columnar epithelium, called squamous metaplasia. This physiological transition zone, such as intensified by the carcinogen, which may eventually lead to cancer.
3. sex early first sexual intercourse, early marriage, multiple sexual partners and cervical cancer are closely related. Epidemiological studies have shown: early start of sexual life were a high incidence of cervical cancer. Age of first sexual intercourse before age 18, the prevalence of cervical cancer after the age of 20 were higher than the 13.3 to 25 times. Because adolescence cervical epithelial immaturity, poor ability to resist disease, and adolescent girls without sensitization of the immune system is relatively vulnerable to cancer-causing factors and pathogenic stimuli. With age and experience of development, the system was only sensitized female reproductive tract and mature, and thus has a normal resistance to disease. Early marriage, premarital sex, sexually active, contributing to the carcinogenic effects of smegma. premature birth to cervical laceration, eversion and erosion, increased opportunities, and thus increase the incidence of cancer. In addition, the prevalence of cervical cancer risk directly proportional to the number of sexual partners. > 10 sexual partners compared with ≤ 1 sexual partners who were high relative risk of more than 3 times. Sexual partners> 6 and the first sexual intercourse before age 15 who suffer from increased risk of cervical cancer more than 10 times.
4. mother of factors women of reproductive age, if life were long-term stimulation of certain physical or chemical factors, germ cell distortion, and their offspring after birth, often easy to suffering from cancer. If a woman during pregnancy or taking birth control pills use estrogen, they occur in the future health of girls, cervical cancer is very high. In addition, maternal age, parity, multiple pregnancies, the incidence of pre-eclampsia and future generations may also be related to the occurrence of cervical cancer.
5. viruses and other pathogens of human papillomavirus (HPV), herpes simplex virus (HSV) Ⅱ type, human cytomegalovirus (CMV), and STD infection, may lead to increased incidence of cervical cancer. Women infected with chlamydia have been susceptible to cervical cancer. AIDS-related cancers in women, invasive cervical cancer standardized incidence rate increased up to 9.1, aids illness relative risk of 6.5. hpv is a major risk factor, has already identified more than 100 types of HPV, of which hpv 16 type and the incidence of cervical cancer is most closely related to other types of more than 10 kinds. virus infection of sexually transmitted diseases, if either one or both spouses or sexual partners, sexual life too dirty, it is possible to make the woman infected with these viruses or pathogens, there is the mother of his daughter's infection factors not pay attention to sexual health, mother and daughter can also cause between the cross-infection, cervical cancer can occur in the future. These pathogens can reduce the sexual organs of the immune function, so that the cervical cells can not resist the invasion of external negative factors, and susceptibility to cancer.
6. other young women, immune function, smoking and sex spouses and other behavioral characteristics (number of sexual partners, spouses, people with hpv infection, genital warts and papules, penile cancer, prostate cancer or former spouse who suffered from cervical cancer), may be related to the occurrence of cervical cancer, cervical cancer in smokers than non-smokers the opportunity to 2 times higher.
(B) the pathogenesis
and development of the vast majority of cervical cancer is a slow process: the normal epithelium → hyperplasia → dysplasia → carcinoma in situ → invasive carcinoma. After a few non-occurrence of invasive carcinoma in situ stage and direct. Gross specimen and microscopic structure similar to adults.
1. the general concept of local erosion often has an early form or granules, visible superficial ulcers, hard quality, easy to touch the bleeding. Further development of the tumor, its growth direction and shape can be divided into 4 types:
(1) erosive: Large lanes erosion or shallow ulcer-like shape, the naked eye may not see to the tumor, and the general cervical erosion can not be different. Also showed a granular rough, hard, easy to touch the bleeding, common in early invasive carcinoma.
(2) nodules: the surface of tumor growth was significantly protruding, uneven, brittle and easily bleeding. Can be agglomerate to form a nodular surface of the cervix. Often associated with depth ranging from ulcers, hard or hard, palpation, bleeding obvious.
(3) cauliflower type: cauliflower, mushroom-like or papillary hyperplasia, the general category known as exogenous. A larger tumor, rich in blood vessels, brittle texture, touch the blood significantly, often accompanied by infection and the presence of necrosis.
(4) ulceration: an endogenous tumor. lesions of invasive cervical canal was aggressive growth, the formation of ulcers and even holes, such as volcanic vents like, prone to secondary infection and heavy bleeding. Sometimes the cervix and vaginal fornix tissue ulceration completely disappeared, irregular margins, tissue necrosis, texture hard, foul-smelling discharge. Of these four categories related to prognosis.
2. young people to cervical adenocarcinoma cervical cancer more common in adenocarcinoma than squamous cell carcinoma, poor prognosis, lymph node metastasis rate is higher than in squamous cell carcinoma, less for radiation therapy sensitive. Can be divided into high, medium, poorly differentiated grade 3. cervical adenocarcinoma in endometrial adenocarcinoma is the most common cervical canal. lesions began to occur in the cervical canal, from the cervical epithelium, a variety of organizational forms, the common type of gland, followed by mucus-type. Microscopic structure of the majority of the gland can be seen. Highly differentiated adenocarcinoma with adenomatous hyperplasia is sometimes difficult to distinguish, easily missed; and sometimes poorly differentiated adenocarcinoma mimicking poorly differentiated squamous cell carcinoma, must be taken to identify.
In addition, sometimes you can see part of the glands or glandular epithelium showed squamous metaplasia, such as adenocarcinoma with squamous metaplasia and seamless change, known as the gland echinoderms cancer. Such as squamous epithelium with severe anaplastic, is called adenosquamous carcinoma or mixed carcinoma. Was based on the occurrence and prognosis of adenocarcinoma of the organization is divided into five types: differentiated, undifferentiated, adenosquamous carcinoma, skin cancer and malignant gland adenoma spine.
cervical adenocarcinoma in situ is rare, can stand alone, but also with invasive adenocarcinoma or squamous cell carcinoma co-exist. histological lesions characterized by cervical mucosa and glands of the glandular epithelium is a malignant form of epithelial cells are replaced, but the disease remains confined to the cortex, did not penetrate the basement membrane, but significant change between the nucleus, polarity disappears with malignant features.
In addition, during the histopathological examination, and sometimes you can still see a few specific tissue origin, basically showing adenocarcinoma of clear cell carcinoma-like structure, in the kidney and malignant yolk sac tumor (endodermal sinus tumor) organized three special types of cancer. Although they originated in different tissue components, but the organization is very similar morphology sometimes difficult to distinguish, in the diagnosis sometimes confused with each other.[Sign]
adolescents and young son what the early symptoms of cervical cancer?
1. mainly irregular vaginal bleeding, and a typical water wash the meat before puberty vaginal discharge puberty or irregular vaginal bleeding, often mistaken for menstrual disorders. Often a lack of vigilance on the unmarried girls, generally not used to doing vaginal examinations they pass missed. Dalley reported 2 cases (10 years old and 15 years old) patients had irregular vaginal bleeding, menstrual disorders have been misdiagnosed as, until the fragments of tissue from the vaginal discharge, was confirmed by pathological examination of cancer.
2. oppression and invasion of cancer symptoms begin only when the uterine tissue swelling feeling, after the dull, involving the peritoneum the pain. If the organization can spread to pelvic neural stem oppression or violation by the intermittent development of persistent pain, low back pain, radiation to the lower extremity. Oppression or violation of the ureter causing hydronephrosis, then the waist appear dull. Oppression or violation of the bladder, usually frequent urination, hematuria and dysuria, severe cases of urine retention or urinary fistula, and even lead to uremia. pain often late manifestation of cervical cancer.
3. transfer under the transfer of parts of different symptoms, the symptoms vary. In addition to the lymphatic system outside the lung metastases were more common, with chest pain, cough, hemoptysis, etc. chest x-ray examination showed metastatic shadows. With bone metastasis may be a corresponding part of the persistent pain, x-ray shows bone destruction.
0 period: carcinoma in situ, intraepithelial carcinoma (stage cases not included in this statistics any treatment).
Ⅰ a period: only under a microscope to identify the invasive carcinoma. Naked eye can see lesions, even if superficial infiltration is also a Ⅰ b period; the depth of stromal invasion <5mm, width <7mm (depth of invasion from the tumor epithelial or glandular basement membrane down to <5mm), venous or lymphatic areas infiltration does not change the staging.
Ⅰ a1 period: stromal invasion depth <3mm, width <7mm.
Ⅰ a2 period: interstitial infiltration depth of 3 ~ 5mm, width <7mm.
Ⅰ b1 period: clinical visible lesion diameter <4cm.
Ⅰ b2 period: clinical visible lesion diameter> 4cm.
Ⅱ a period: no obvious parametrial invasion.
Ⅱ b period: a significant parametrial invasion.
Ⅳ a stage: disease spread to adjacent organs.
staging Note: ① 0 period includes all epithelial cell layers are not typical, but the seamless quality of infiltration. ② Ⅰ a (Ⅰ a1 and Ⅰ a2) period of diagnosis must be determined based on the observation under the microscope. ③ Ⅲ period of diagnosis should be for the parametrial invasion of pelvic tumor and pelvic wall without a gap, and nodular thickening when ascertained. ④ even under other examination as Ⅰ or Ⅱ, but there are malignant ureteral stenosis resulting from hydronephrosis or renal function, they should also classified as stage Ⅲ. ⑤ bladder bubble-like swelling can not be classified as stage Ⅳ. cystoscopy to see the bulge and groove cracking, and through the vagina or rectum at the same time confirmed that the uplift can be diagnosed with cancer or ditch crack fixed, should be considered under the invasion of bladder mucosa, bladder washings malignant cells should be in the bladder pathological examination confirmed the wall take the biopsy.
1. clinical manifestations of puberty or before puberty, irregular vaginal bleeding, often mistaken for menstrual disorders. If accompanied by abnormal vaginal discharge, to be alert to the possibility of cervical cancer.
3. gynecological examination should be noted that the labia, the urethra and vagina with or without tumor. Check the vaginal infiltration range, dome depth, nature and color of secretions, cervical and other biological growth without new lesions, uterine position, size, hardness and activity. Note that both sides of the attachment and uterine tissue for lumps, thickening, nodules and tenderness. Triple diagnosis and understanding of the latter part of the pelvic basin wall, such as the vagina next to the palace of cervical paraneoplastic tissue infiltration and whether the relationship with the pelvic wall.
(1) young and immature children's genitals, especially the children's genitals is located within the deep pelvis, gynecological examination difficult, the general routine abdominal and rectal examination. For anal inspection of children, it is best to use the little finger into the rectum. Such as the condition of patients, should vaginal examination.
(2) vaginal examination of the indications: genital bleeding, infection, suspected genital foreign bodies, tumors, trauma and other absolute indications for the vaginal examination, must be checked immediately to avoid delay in diagnosis.
(3) vaginal examination equipment: check the vagina and cervix in children generally use the vaginal endoscope (vagino-scope), but also will use the ENT mirror and so on. according to the hymen hole the size of the selection of the appropriate diameter of the vaginal endoscope. Babies endoscope with a small vagina, small children with the medium, older children in large. In addition, take the upper vaginal secretions should not be applied when the cotton, so as not to remove the cotton may be off on their own time and left in the vagina, preferably with a sterile glass pipette or plastic pipe instead.
(4) vaginal examination methods: vaginal endoscope examination, first need to obtain the consent of family members and obtain cooperation. Usually without anesthesia, but not as good with sick children, and the hymen hole is too small, can be carried out under general anesthesia. supine position, assistant fixed the sick child of hip and knee, the legs buckling, abdominal wall relaxation. endoscope slowly into the vagina, the operation must be gentle, so as not to cause damage and bleeding. It should be noted that childhood immature vagina, capacity is limited, relatively short and narrow, the dome has not yet formed. Early childhood when the average length of the vagina is only 4.5 ~ 5.5cm, the vaginal walls thin, easy to damage; late childhood, the average vaginal length of 7.5cm. pediatric cervical flat, like button-like processes, until the onset of menstruation, the cervix forms the shape of it as adults.[Aftertreat]
adolescents and young son ate cervical cancer?
papaya 1, 100 grams of rice stems. papaya Wash, peel, core, cut into very fine-grained, first rice porridge, and then pour papaya and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. adjuvant treatment of cervical cancer. The study confirmed that papaya on human cervical cancer cells.
burnet 60 grams, SJ 30 grams, 30 grams of honey. SJ, burnet fried 2 times the amount of water, combined 2 juice, blended with honey after frying thick. Sooner or later, 2 times service, heat and cooling blood, bleeding detoxification, treatment of cervical cancer with those of vaginal bleeding.
the information for reference only, please consult the relevant details of doctors.
cervical youth and young son who does a body good to eat?
cancer surgery diet can eat: lean pork, ducks, water duck, seaweed, scaly river fish (not farmed), vegetables (pay attention to multi-use pesticides), fruit (apples pears bananas and other western claw is not hot fruit can be eaten), it is best to eat point of vegetable juice and fruit juices, if the appetite is good, eat more whole grains, but it must be cooked boiled, lean pork usually drink some soup and Xian Yutang, keeping cancer have a certain appetite and the energy needed by the body .
adolescents and young son cervical cancer is best not to eat those foods?
mouth should be banned: pepper, ginger , wine, pepper, raw onions, raw garlic, chicken, egg, eel, lamb, goose, pigeon, dog, sparrow meat, zhu Tourou, soft-shelled turtle (with feed farmed), sea crabs, shrimp, octopus , fish without scales, blood circulation and blood tonic drugs, pickles and preserved foods, organ meats, grilled food and fried food, meat and bittern bittern food, prohibit the consumption of high fat and high-energy food hormone drugs and food Do not eat stiff food, eat food not too hot, most people want to ban cancer: peaches, water chestnuts, orange, peanuts, red dates, lychees, Woodcrest Hill, mango and hot fruit.[Prevent]
2. uncomplicated hyphema generally conventional treatment including bed rest, elevation head position, the blood sinking by gravity, not only to prevent blood accumulate in the pupil area, but also to reduce neck and eye venous congestion, not quiet the patient may be given sedatives. Some people think that absolute bed rest, one or both eyes bandaged, and relatively free of the cases, no difference in absorption rate of bleeding.
3. drug treatment used to stop bleeding and promote drug absorption of hyphema, numerous reports in the literature, but its exact effect is controversial. Evaluation of the main problems affecting the hyphema has a certain self-limiting, many clinical data comparing the lack of strict observation, and largely the result of hyphema, depending on the nature and severity of trauma rather than primarily by drug treatment.
(1) dilated and miotic drug use: different observers have different views. Advocates believe that miosis miosis of iris and blood can increase the contact area, opening angle, which will help absorption, but the possibility of an increase in inflammation. Iridodialysis should be hanged miotic. advocate the use of mydriatic cycloplegic drugs on the grounds that: 70% of the hyphema is due to ciliary body tear, ciliary arteries were injured, with cycloplegic, mydriasis, when accumulation in the iris root, the organization compact when closed rupture of blood vessels to stop bleeding. dilated ciliary muscle to rest, relieve pain, patients feel comfortable. Due to inflammation caused by dilated to prevent adhesions after. Once absorbed into the blood, can immediately check the eyes, to identify and treat other eye diseases. However, pupil dilation can further increase the margin of lacerations, could jeopardize the trabecular meshwork drainage system and reduce the absorption of the iris area. Argument for a more eclectic lingers indented, others advocate the use of phenylephrine, tropicamide and other short-acting mydriatic of atropine instead of powerful and lasting.
(2) the application of corticosteroids: promote the use of corticosteroids as the promotion of blood absorption, methods to prevent further bleeding. Ciliary congestion, especially for those associated with iridocyclitis. Recommended dose for adults is 40mg / d, children of 0.6mg / d, orally graded. After a similar report confirmed the effect of corticosteroids. Subconjunctival injection of methylprednisolone (Mythylprednisolone), for the anterior chamber is not cemented in blood clots, it may promote the absorption of blood, but once the effect of reducing the formation of blood clots after. Domestic market, there are many kinds of eye preparations, more that the U.S. AMO (Allergen) of Briggs & special eye drops (prednisolone acetate suspension, pred Forte) is a good glucocorticoid eye drops, It uses special "ball grinding technology", so that about 99% of the suspension particles 2μm, so easy to absorb and easy to penetrate the cornea, the aqueous humor to achieve effective therapeutic concentrations. greater than 2.5% of its anti-inflammatory effects of hydrocortisone, prednisolone 0.5% and 0.1% dexamethasone. For the anterior chamber and scleral inflammation before, instead of using the eye drops can be injected under the conjunctiva.
(3) anti-hemostatic and fibrinolytic drugs use: Aminocaproic acid is an oral anti-fiber solvent, synthetic amino acids, can competitively inhibit the plasmin the original change to plasmin, can directly inhibit the high-dose fibrinolysis, to extend the damaged blood vessels in the thrombus dissolution and loss, and fight for the injured vascular repair time. It was reported that the drug effective in preventing recurrent bleeding, one oral dose of 50 ~ 100mg/kg, 4 times / d, for 5 days (up to a day 30g). Performance of its side effects nausea, vomiting (27%). Other side effects are muscle cramps, mild headaches, diarrhea, low blood pressure, but less common, with antiemetics can prevent nausea and vomiting. Reduce the dose, reduce side effects. An A ring acid (tranexamic acid) is another one for hyphema antifibrinolytic agents. Deans reported using the drug treatment group 1 children hyphema, rebleeding rate decreased to 3%, without significant eye and systemic side effects. others such as Ka Bake network, can increase capillary resistance to damage and shorten the bleeding time, decrease capillary permeability and capillary can stump retraction and hemostasis. Chinese herbal medicine has Yunnanbaiyao, habitat four things Tonga field notoginseng powder, Tongqiaohuoxue soup.
(4) aspirin-type drugs: can inhibit platelet aggregation, the prolonged bleeding time, increase the risk of further bleeding, hyphema should not be used, if necessary non-aspirin pain relief medicines.
(5) ultrasonic drug therapy: there are those who report medication use self-developed ultrasonic instrument (UMT-S) treatment of traumatic hyphema eye more than 3 days (3 ~ 50 days, an average of 18.6 days) did not absorb the 31 cases of 31 patients, results showed that the UMT group of 31 eyes of 28 whole blood absorbed on average 7.7 days, the absorption rate of 90.3% in the control group, 20 eyes of nine average 10.6 tianquan absorption, absorption rate of 45%. secondary glaucoma, UMT group of intraocular pressure with the blood of the absorption and rapid control of intraocular pressure lowering drugs or unused paracentesis and other treatment, compared with the control group with antihypertensive drugs or other therapeutic paracentesis, effective, non-invasive .
(6) can be used for high intraocular pressure in patients with glaucoma drugs: according to a high intraocular pressure alone or in combination, including L-epinephrine, timolol, beta his roots, Paul head out, clonidine, appropriate profit, alpha roots. When necessary, and oral acetazolamide, or intravenous hypertonic drugs, due to hyphema often accompanied by inflammation, usually without miotic. intraocular pressure is not high, does not promote the prevention of drug use. intraocular pressure should not drop too low, otherwise it reduces the blocking effect to prevent further bleeding.
(1) surgical indications and timing of surgery: all hyphema occurred after blood-stained cornea, optic nerve atrophy caused by high intraocular pressure and peripheral anterior synechia, that should be surgery. read will be grouped into five indications: ① intraocular pressure 60mmHg (8.0kPa) service antihypertensive drugs 72h, there is no improvement in the phenomenon; ② IOP 50mmHg (6.7kPa), 5 days did not fall; ③ slit lamp and corneal edema a small amount of blood-stained; ④ IOP 25mmHg (3.3kPa) for the whole amount of hyphema, lasted for up to six days; ⑤ hyphema is 2, last up to 9 days. Specific surgical time have different views, it was argued early surgery should be avoided too, because early surgery has the possibility of causing further bleeding. Many patients can self-absorbed, not necessarily hyphema occurred glaucoma. If the intraocular pressure is not high, you can wait for observation. Sears experimental work showed that the optimum operating time for the first 4 days, then a blood clot and the surrounding separation, delivered and easy to wash. Wilsom observed in healthy optic nerve can tolerate short periods of high intraocular pressure, he proposed boundaries is 50mmHg (6.7kPa) IOP sustainable five days, 40mmHg (5.32kPa) IOP sustainable seven days, 35mmHg (4.65 kPa) of intraocular pressure sustainable for 14 days. However, the original need to have optic nerve damage in patients with earlier treatment. sickle cell disease its more damage to the optic nerve, even when only a moderate degree of elevation of intraocular pressure can also cause optic nerve damage in these patients, should do everything possible to decrease intraocular pressure normal, carbonic anhydrase inhibitors and hypertonic drugs should be used with caution, because they will lower the pH-induced blood concentration, and both can increase red blood cells sickle of.
(2) surgical choice: surgical ways, the simplest and most effective way is within limbal paracentesis and anterior chamber with balanced salt solution to do washing, the aim to remove blood cells swimming, a large anterior chamber wash security can be repeated. The current Housing blood clot has formed and occupy the entire anterior chamber, anterior chamber washing alone can not achieve their goals, and sometimes need a large limbal incision, or corneal scleral incision. Treatments is not easy when the incision is too small, too small incision, negative blood clots delivered; equipment as much as possible into the anterior chamber, the blood clot crisp gripping device prone to failure, and may damage the corneal endothelium, iris and lens surface. adhesion of the iris and the lens has a blood clot, can be separated with viscoelastic, and then delivered. Occupy part of the anterior chamber of the blood clot, separated viscoelastic cataract surgery can also be used with the injection needle aspiration or phacoemulsification of the I / A needle aspiration. Have been reported with the anterior chamber vitreous cutter out blood clots. Fluid can be added with fibrinolytic agents. If dissolved in distilled water 500 ~ 1000U urokinase 0.2ml, or dissolved in distilled water 200U fibrinolytic enzyme injection 0.2ml anterior chamber, 3min wash chamber can promote blood clots after discharge, absorption and dissolution. Do not wash blood clots very demanding full and complete. Room before the end of surgery the blood into the BSS or air. promote the anterior chamber, and to maintain a certain tension, to prevent further bleeding.
(b) the prognosis
hyphema caused by visual impairment and visual outcome, the amount of bleeding associated with , The more general vision worse, a 80% degree of hyphema vision> 0.4,2 degrees hyphema> 0.4 in 70%, 3 degrees of hyphema> 0.4 in only 30%, with of recurrent bleeding, blood-stained cornea, secondary glaucoma, visual prognosis is poor.[Treat]
adolescents and young son to consider before cervical cancer treatment?
traditional Chinese medicine:
2. ginseng royal jelly: with enhanced physical fitness, enhance the body's resistance to disease, improve immunity, for the late postoperative recovery. Each 10ml, containing red ginseng 250mg, Royal jelly 300mg, each 10ml, 1 日 l ~ 2 times.
A dialectical election party
Governing Law: qi, yang, stasis.
Recipe: Shaofuzhuyu Decoction. angelica 20g, red peony root 15g, Chuan Xiong 10g, wulingzhi 15g, puhuang 15g, corydalis 10g, myrrh 15g, fennel 10g, ginger 10g, cinnamon 15g. qi stagnation obviously add dried orange peel, sweet; vaginal discharge significantly increase Poria, Atractylodes; serious condition can be added diffusa, polygonatum detoxification stasis.
Recipe: only flavored with square. poria 20g, polyporus 20g, alisma 15g, red peony 10g, paeonol 10g, Herba 10g, treats 10g, gardenia 10g, achyranthes 10g, plantago I5g, nosed pit viper herbs 25g, soil poria 15g. vaginal discharge volume, plus the British public, to the small.
3. heart and spleen
therapy: Heart and tonic.
Recipe: decoction spleen, codonopsis 15g, astragalus 20g, Bai zhu 15g, fu shen 20g, semen 10g, longan meat 10g, woody 10g, baked licorice 10g, angelica 15g, Polygalaceae 10g, jujube 10, 3 slices of ginger. Partial deficiency plus Rehmannia; partial deficiency to the party to participate in ginseng.
Second, the post-party prescription
1. history of trauma;
2. decreased vision;
currently no related content description.
1. history of trauma;
2. decreased vision;
more eye symptoms
"chicken blindness" or "bird blind XV-XA-phenomenon phenomenon phenomenon of X- y-diamond phenomenon and the phenomenon of visual field defects in white pupil white Arrow halo leopard-like edge of ulcerative keratitis eyes pathological myopia the vitreous body visible through the pupil to move the glass spherical vitreous blood deprivation amblyopia can not be sustained constantly blinking eyes can not blink morning fat from the skin swollen cornea
GMT+8, 2014-11-23 18:56 , Processed in 1.348307 second(s), 2 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.