smooth muscle spasm is defined as pathological cases, internal organs, or severe systemic abnormalities of smooth muscle contraction. Its symptoms are cramps, nausea, vomiting, pale skin, cold sweat, bradycardia, fraudulent claims are blood pressure, oliguria, respiratory difficulties.[Cause]
grape-like sarcoma is caused by what the?
1. may be part of the human papilloma virus and its related. hpv dysplasia with changes in vaginal mucous membrane associated, known as vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia (VAIN). hpv infection → → vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia, invasive carcinoma, this process has been reported, but the exact potential is unclear.
2. estrogens vaginal clear-cell carcinoma of young women and their mothers during pregnancy taking estrogen, the risk is 1 ‰, especially in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy risk for women exposed the highest.
(B) the pathogenesis
proliferation and metastasis:
2. lymphatic spread of the upper drainage of vaginal and cervical lymph nodes is similar. First of pelvic and para-aortic lymph nodes, the lower 1 / 3 of vaginal and vulvar cancer are similar drainage to the inguinal and femoral lymph nodes, and then to the pelvic lymph nodes. There may be two-way drainage, especially in the middle.
grape-like sarcoma of early symptoms?
no special performance than the onset, when tumor growth is to a certain volume in children with bloody vaginal discharge fluid or irregular vaginal bleeding. Accompanied by vaginal mass, especially when the children crying, abdominal pressure increases when the tumor can be seen protruding from the vagina.
typical grape-like sarcoma is not difficult to diagnose, but because of the early performance of small, so most of the time of diagnosis the tumor has reached considerable size. solution or suspected to have abnormal discharge performance of infants and young children should be implemented as soon as possible vaginal examination and found that tumor biopsy should be done immediately histological diagnosis. Staging: FIGO staging is as follows:
0 period: carcinoma in situ.
Ⅳ b period: the tumor extended to distant organs.[Aftertreat]
ate grape-like sarcoma?[Prevent]
how to prevent muscle cramps?
commonly used to relieve muscle spasm drugs: tramadol or pethidine and other central analgesics, such as A 654-2 off goods or cholinergic receptor blockers, papaverine non-specific spasmolytic visceral smooth muscle, such as magnesium and calcium.
as grape-like sarcoma to radiation and chemotherapy sensitivity is low, so the treatment of choice for early radical surgery, especially accurate and thorough initial surgery, to avoid or reduce tumor recurrence is particularly important. Post-operative adjuvant radiotherapy or chemotherapy may be appropriate. radiotherapy and surgery are the main treatment. Stage Ⅰ, Ⅱ early stage, surgical therapy. Stage Ⅲ, Ⅳ period of radiotherapy combined with chemotherapy, drug fluorouracil (5-FU), mitomycin C, cisplatin.
1. surgical treatment as close to the bladder, urethra, rectum, so that surgery is limited in scope. There are also functions to retain the vagina and the impact on patients psychological endurance. Now that the small range of surgical resection is more suitable than the vagina. Carcinoma in situ: the vaginal mucosa cystectomy. phase Ⅰ: involving the vaginal wall, radical surgical resection, resection of part of the vagina and bilateral pelvic lymph node dissection. Lower vaginal wall involvement, treatment principles with vulvar cancer + bilateral inguinal lymph node dissection.
2. radiotherapy stage Ⅰ disease radiotherapy is an alternative therapy, no surgery effect. Do the remaining period of radiotherapy, usually external beam irradiation combined with the application, the maximum recommended dose of tumor control at least 70Gy, there are authors that radiotherapy is an effective treatment. 5-year survival rate of up to 0 100%, Ⅰ / Ⅱ period of 77%, Ⅲ / Ⅳ period of 56%.
(b) the prognosis
visceral smooth muscle spasm occurs, mainly as pain, severe abnormalities of pain, according to the popular saying, you can board from the bed to bed. At this time the patient's symptoms severe mental very tight, there can not stand the feeling. Therefore, to solve the symptoms is a priority. Other associated symptoms are nausea, vomiting, pale skin, cold sweat, bradycardia, worse with blood pressure, oliguria, respiratory difficulties.[Diff]
general surgery, wound pain was intense after 1 ~ 3d and decreasing day by day relief. Trauma, pain caused by multiple fractures in the entire complex after fixation significantly reduced, and with the swelling subsided and the increasing ease; open injury and wound infection occurred in 2 ~ 4d, the pain was a progressive increase in mobility or pain, infection at the skin redness, swelling, heat, may have pus oozing wound or smell, abscess formation may fluctuate; ischemic pain as external fixation bandage too tight or swollen limbs caused by the performance of the organization at or physical pressure Remote severe pain, and with pale skin, numbness, humidity is low and the scope of larger or more severe ischemia and can demonstrate passive extensor (toe) when the pain got worse, or skin necrosis, pain can be alleviated.
visceral smooth muscle spasm occurs, mainly as pain, severe abnormalities of pain, according to the popular saying, you can board from the bed to bed. At this time the patient's symptoms severe mental very tight, there can not stand the feeling. Therefore, to solve the symptoms is a priority. Other associated symptoms are nausea, vomiting, pale skin, cold sweat, bradycardia, worse with blood pressure, oliguria, respiratory difficulties.[Disease]
"5P" sign "cough water" addiction "three side" syndrome asperger syndrome unresponsive to hiv infection Moro Todd paralysis (left temporarily aspirin allergy cancer rush fever septicemia accompanied by hypertension and white film mucosal bleeding baby with lively fear of pain, violence, lack of security outbreaks of impulsive behavior were forced to turn a blind eye position difficult to establish levy autism
GMT+8, 2014-8-24 03:14 , Processed in 0.127396 second(s), 2 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.