Chinese name : noon tea particulate Name : wushicha granules ; wushicha the keli defined : the main ingredients : the herb , bupleurum , notopterygium , wind , angelica , chuanxiong , patchouli , peucedanum , forsythia , dried tangerine peel , hawthorn , citrus aurantium, malt ( fried ) , licorice , six divine comedy ( fried ) , campanulaceae , basil leaves , magnolia , black tea . Applied sciences : Chinese medicine ( a discipline ) ; prescription science ( two subjects ) ; proprietary chinese medicines ( two subjects )
to each bagged of 6 g
Dosage boiled water . 6 grams at a time , day 1 or 2 times .
2. fengreganmao NA .
4. children, pregnant and lactating women , the elderly and infirm should be administered under the guidance of a doctor .
5. temperature over 38.5 ° C fever patients should go to the hospital .
6. Severe vomiting and diarrhea should go to the hospital for treatment.
7. medication three days symptom-free remission , should go to the hospital .
9. prohibit the use of the drugs property changes .
10. use children must be under adult supervision .
11. place where children can not reach on the drugs .
12. , such as the use of other drugs , consult a physician before using the drug or pharmacist . the
function the attending Qufeng solution table dampness and in . For exogenous cold , internal injuries food product certificates symptoms chills, fever , headache, body Chu , chest abdominal stuffiness , nausea , vomiting , abdominal pain and diarrhea .
GMT+8, 2014-9-3 12:32 , Processed in 0.016787 second(s), 2 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.