(B) the pathogenesis
pathogenesis is not clear, may be superficial dermal capillary rupture, hemoglobin by metabolism of the epidermis and the stratum corneum caused by discharge-like changes in skin pigmentation may also be for young people thrombocytopenic purpura part of the symptoms.[Sign]
heel ecchymosis early symptoms?
occur in young people, especially ball players more common. Occur in one or both sides of the heel of the back or sides, occasionally in the distal plantar toe a toe or a few, often suddenly. damage to a cluster of blue-black or black spots, the pressure of not fade, state of confusion, can be integrated with each other, and more without symptoms, may be associated with hyperhidrosis.
heel ecchymosis ate?[Prevent]
vertebrae split should be how to prevent?
blind bogey calcium supplement calcium is an important raw material composition of bone, it was much later that fractures calcium supplementation can accelerate the healing of broken bones. But research found that increasing calcium intake does not accelerate the healing of broken bones, fractures and for bedridden patients, as well as the potential risk caused by increased calcium and phosphorus accompanied by reduction. This is due to the long bed, while inhibiting the absorption of calcium, while tubular reabsorption of calcium increase results. Therefore, fracture patients, not a lack of calcium in the body, as long as the condition of patients and by medical advice, strengthening exercises and functional activities as soon as possible, we can promote the absorption of calcium bone and accelerate the healing of broken bones. In particular, during the bed rest for patients after fracture, blindly added calcium, there is no benefit, but also potentially harmful.
(2) avoid some more meat bones that fracture more meat bones, allows early fracture healing. In actual fact, modern medicine has been proven many times, more meat bone fracture patients, not only can not early healing, but may be delayed fracture healing. The reason is due to the regeneration of bone after injury, mainly by the periosteum, the role of bone marrow, and periosteum, the bone marrow only under conditions of increased bone collagen, can better play its role, the main ingredients of meat bone phosphorus and calcium. If a high intake of fracture, will promote increased bone composition of inorganic matter, organic matter, leading to imbalance within the bone, so the early healing of the fracture will have them back. However, fresh meat bone soup delicious, appetizing effect, eat anyway.
(3) avoid partial eclipse fracture patients, often accompanied by local edema, hyperemia, hemorrhage, muscle tissue damage, etc., have to resist the body's own ability to repair these, and body repair organization, long bone tissue regeneration, callus formation, swelling of the material circulation is by a variety of nutrients, can be seen to ensure the successful healing of fractures is the key nutrient.
(4) avoid indigestion thing fracture patients because of the fixed plaster or splints and activity limitations, coupled with wound swelling, pain, mental anxiety, loss of appetite is often so weak, when constipation. Therefore, food should not only nutritious, but also easy to digest and purge, eat potato, taro, rice and so easy to gas or indigestion of food, should eat more fruits and vegetables.
(5) Avoid low water bed fracture patients, especially the spine, pelvis and lower extremity fracture patients, the action is very inconvenient, so drink as little as possible to reduce the number of urine , so although the number of urine decreased, but also had more trouble. Activities such as small bed-ridden patients, decreased bowel movements, coupled with reduced water, it is easy to cause constipation. Prolonged bed rest, urine retention, but also likely to cause urinary tract stones and urinary tract infection. Therefore, the bed fracture patients to drink water to drink, not too anxious.
(6) avoid overeating sugar and high intake of sugar, it will lead to the rapid metabolism of glucose, resulting in metabolic intermediates, such as pyruvic acid, lactic acid, etc., to make the body acidic. poisoned state. At this time, alkaline calcium, magnesium, sodium and other ions, will immediately be mobilized to participate in and effect appear to prevent blood acidity. That consumption of large quantities of calcium will not help the rehabilitation of fracture patients. At the same time, too much sugar will also reduce the body content of vitamin B1, which is due to vitamin b1 is the sugar into energy in the body when the necessary material. vitamin b1 deficiency, greatly reduce the ability of nerve and muscle activity, also affect the functional recovery. Therefore, the fracture patients avoid eating too much sugar.
(7) avoid long-term service thirty-seven fracture early, local occurrence of bleeding, blood stasis, swelling, pain, this time taking thirty-seven local blood vessels to shrink shorten the clotting time, increased thrombin, very appropriate. But a week after fracture of the entire complex, the bleeding has stopped, begin the repair of damaged tissue, and repair must have a lot of blood supply, if it continues to take thirty-seven, the local contraction of blood vessels, blood running on the poor, healing of the fracture negative.[Treat]
heel ecchymosis precautions before treatment?
(b) the prognosis
vertebrae which split the check should be done?
and general thoracic and lumbar flexion type fracture similar to the vertebrae local symptoms may be associated with symptoms of spinal cord involvement, but the incidence is low, and to a lesser extent.
place and according to injury mechanism, clinical features and imaging findings are not difficult to make a diagnosis. A clear x-ray photography to clear the site of injury and the extent of split vertebrae. Associated with spinal cord symptoms, CT scan or mri should be checked.[Diff]
vertebrae What are the symptoms easily confused with the split?
cervical vertebrae has been a marked degeneration: cervical vertebral wedge compression fracture on the more common symptoms light pre-holiday violence mainly affected the vertebral column, so mostly stable. there may be a few with the rear section facet dislocation and vertebral instability cases (mostly associated with spinal cord injury), the treatment should pay attention. cervical degenerative disease is a human aging phenomenon. people over 30 years old, will be the gradual emergence of aging degradation, will also produce a variety of aging cervical spine, cervical spine showed marginal degeneration, bone hyperplasia, increased brittleness, joint capsule elasticity, such as cervical disc degeneration These situations can be on the nerves, blood vessels leads to repression, stimulation, and we come from the head nerve and some cervical nerve, if the cervical spine degenerative disease, the nerve passing through here will be affected, leading to headaches. young occurred cervical headache, mostly because of a long bow desk study, work, neck muscles to maintain posture and bow to the continued contraction, muscle tension, muscle spasm secondary to the neck, can release substances that can cause pain, head pain resulting by cervical disc degeneration and secondary degeneration of intervertebral joints due to adjacent tissue (spinal cord, nerve roots, vertebral artery, sympathetic) caused by involvement of the corresponding clinical signs and symptoms. cervical vertebrae have been significantly degeneration of cervical vertebral wedge compression fracture is a clinical manifestation.
Festival edge of the vertebral bone spurs form: disc degeneration, cervical spinal stenosis is the performance of A congenital developmental cervical spinal canal stenosis of the spinal canal is due to placental hypoplasia caused, resulting in the sagittal diameter of cervical spinal stenosis, leading to the spinal cord and spinal nerve root irritation or compression, so that a series of patients with clinical symptoms.
spinal tuberculosis: clinical practice the most common, accounting for whole-body bone and joint tuberculosis in the first. 99% of vertebral tuberculosis. vertebra tuberculous bone and joint tb accounts for approximately 50 % ~ 75% of the normal vertebral tuberculosis cold abscess formation, spreading way, spread under the periosteum along the vertebral body, forming a wide range of paraspinal abscess, she then is away from the patient side of the formation of flow injection abscess. mri showed the edge of the vertebral body bone destruction, often involving the adjacent vertebral body, the lower edge of the visible damage to the surrounding area to varying degrees of edema, showed low signal in T1WI, T2WI high signal, disc space narrowing; CT were as follows: (1) spots, blotchy , cave-like or honeycomb-like bone destruction; (2) vertebral bone density increased; (3) disc damage; (4) sequestrum formation; (5), paraspinal abscess, which often calcification within; (6) bone spinal stenosis; (7) vertebral compression change.
and general thoracic and lumbar flexion type fracture similar to the vertebrae local symptoms may be associated with symptoms of spinal cord involvement, but the occurrence of rate is low, and to a lesser extent.
place and according to the mechanism of injury, clinical features and imaging findings are not difficult to make a diagnosis. a clear x-ray photography that the site of injury and can be clearly split vertebrae level. associated with spinal cord symptoms, CT scan or mri should be checked.[Disease]
vertebrae split-related diseases
migration of spinal tuberculosis of the spine spinal trauma juvenile ankylosis spondylitis hypertrophic spondylitis pediatric eye - ear - the spine syndrome, spinal tuberculosis with paraplegia spinal osteomyelitis tuberculosis of the spine kyphosis spinal tuberculosis with sinus spine spine pedicle isthmic tuberculosis cold abscess penetration of hollow organs spine stromal hyperplasia
more back symptoms
small blisters appear back back back pain with back spasms vague numbness without pain, spine back pain sinus with sensory ataxia spinal nerve root damage to spinal cord hemisection syndrome, spinal cord lesions of hemorrhagic infiltration of the spinal cord injury spinal cord infarction spinal cord cauda equina involvement across the gliosis in the spinal cord within the spinal cord cavity formation anterior horn lesions spinothalamic tract compression
GMT+8, 2014-7-25 23:36 , Processed in 0.151356 second(s), 2 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.